End of the summer, signals one last burst of garden bounty. If you are buried under delicious basil, as I(Amy) am, make some of this smooth and creamy ice cream.
Don't hesitate to combine the sweet flavor of coconut, with the spicy basil. The two flavors marry so well, it will seem like a match made in heaven.
To store extra basil for making this recipe in the winter, try blending basil with just enough coconut milk to make a slurry. Freeze these in an ice cube tray and store.
- Drop Dead Delicious: Blue Cornmeal Basil Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 10 Tasty Ice Cream Ideas for Summer
- How-To Recipe: Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Seasonal Eating: Fresh Mint Ice Cream
- Must Have: Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
- Extremely Easy Snow Ice Cream Recipe
- What's Hot: Rosemary Ice Cream With Grilled Peaches
- Seasonal Eating: Meyer Lemon and Strawberry Ice Cream
- 5 Ice Cream Recipes We Love
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream