The Watermelon Brain is a delicately carved fruit made by Instructables user, connormashman. To create this masterpiece, simply use a vegetable peeler to remove the green skin and then carve the brain's hemispheres. Continue to carve curved lines to recreate the organ. Stick a knife in it when completed, or some syringes of alcohol for a more party-appropriate treat.
For another freaky fruit carving, check out these edible carved skulls.
- Zombie Bon Bons Have Cherry Brains
- Creepy Brain Cupcakes
- Ray Villafane Shows Off Super-Expressive Carved Halloween Pumpkins for 2011
- How To Carve A Turnip
- Geekiest Video Game Pumpkin Carving Ideas
- How to Carve a Turkey: A Video
- Cake Brains are a Terrifying Treat
- How To Make Jello Brains
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- How To Carve a Turkey Like a Pro