We just love new foods, especially those that start with the word lemon. from one of our favorite YouTube Channels: Nicko's Kitchen, take a look at this wonderful Lemon Syllabub.
A Syllabub is a traditional English dessert of heavy cream, sweetened with sugar. Then, wine or cider is added to curdle the milk. This interesting dessert sounds like a recipe for experimentation. You may end up with results that are not historically accurate, but will soon become your favorite ending to a meal.
- How to Recipe: Lemon Curd
- HUNGRY's Holiday Kitchen: Ginger Beer Holiday Punch From Drink Inc and The Beer Chicks
- HUNGRY's Holiday Kitchen: Baked NYC's Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- HUNGRY's Holiday Kitchen: General Tso’s Christmas Chicken From The Brothers Green
- Retro Classic Dessert: 18th Century Syllabub
- Luxurious Lemon Pudding Cake
- My Fair Lady: 5 British Recipes to Celebrate Eliza Doolittle
- Kids In The Kitchen: Extra Large Meatballs and Pasta
- McDonald's English Pub Burger Tested in Illinois
- Man Demolishes Monstrous 7,500-Calorie English Breakfast
- Classic Yorkshire Pudding
- Pease Pudding
- Groaty Pudding
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Crunchy Baked Cod With Asparagus and Dijon Lemon Cream
- Luscious Lemon Cake
- Lemon Haze
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Lemon Pudding With Lemon Sauce