Domino's Japan has created a pizza that will set you back a cool $66 (or rather, 5,800 yen) with their Kobe Beef Steak Pizza. The pizza is full of Kobe beef strips, onions, potatoes, cheese and steak sauce. Reviewed by RocketNews24, they concluded:
"From the first bite, the pure tastiness of the ingredients sets off a chain reaction inside the cerebral cavity. Before you know it, you find yourself entering into a state of pizza ecstasy.”
- Domino's Pakistan Serves Tex-Mex with their Quesadilla Pizza
- Domino's Pizza CEO Balks at FDA Calorie-Posting Regulations
- Domino's Japan to Open Location on the Moon
- Domino's Times Square Billboard Shows Real-Time Customer Feedback
- Fast Food Chains Using Chefs in Ads
- Nick From Dude Foods Makes a Wisconsin 25-Cheese Pizza
- Fabio Viviani Now Selling Dominos Pizza
- 2 Bizarre Arson Cases
- Fabio Viviani Continues Massive Sell Out
- 10 Largest US Pizza Chains
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Pizza Swiss Steak
- Pizza With Steak, Blue Cheese and Balsamic Glaze
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Katie's Plate-Lick'n Balsamic Steak
- Heather's Philly Cheese Steak
- My sister's steak sauce
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil