A pisco sour is a traditional Peruvian cocktail. Pisco, similar to rum, pairs deliciously with citrus juices, pineapple, or mango. This cocktail uses raw eggs whites to create the froth so make sure they are pasteurized.
2 oz KAPPA Pisco
1 oz fresh lemon juice
1 oz simple syrup
1 egg white
Combine KAPPA Pisco and rest of the ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a small champagne flute. Top with tree drops, or half dashes, of Angostura bitters (to create the shape of the Southern Cross).
- Thirsty Thursdays: South American Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Classic Brazilian Caipirinha
- Thirsty Thursdays: Chilean Olive Oil Martini
- Thirsty Thursdays: Abuela and Me
- Thirsty Thursday: The Mojito 6 Ways
- Thirsty Thursdays: Blood Orange Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Chili Infused Vodka
- Thirsty Thursdays: Pina Colada
- Thirsty Thursday Cocktail Recipe: The Pisco Punch
- Thirst Thursdays: Chelada