Take advantage of artichoke season and make your own marinated artichoke hearts. This versatile dish can be used in a hundred ways in the kitchen. Toss the artichoke hearts with pasta, puree them to make a sauce or dip, add them to a sandwich, or eat the hearts on their own as part of an antipasto platter.
Mix oil, vinegar, garlic and parsley.
Better on the second day.
- Celiac Saturday: Eggplant Artichoke Galette
- 5 Recipes For National Artichoke Heart Day
- Seasonal Eating: Easy Italian Steamed Artichokes
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Artichokes
- Light and Lovely: Grilled Artichoke Hearts
- Meatless Monday: Stuffed Artichokes
- 4 Awesome Artichoke Recipes
- Easy Dinner Recipe: Fall Minestrone Soup
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Springtime Dishes
- Peas and Artichoke Hearts
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Spring Risotto with Shrimp, Asparagus and Artichoke Hearts
- Italian Steamed Artichokes
- Italian Stuffed Artichokes
- Italian Marinated Vegetables
- Fillets of Cod Piccata with Artichokes Hearts and Green Olives
- Marinated Crabs
- Marinated Italian Salad
- Marinated Oranges