Go to the next level with this twist on an old bourbon favorite using meat as a surprising and flavorful garnish!
2 parts Maker’s Mark Bourbon
1 part Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth
Bittermens Hopped Grapefruit Bitters
Pork rillon (a small cube of pork)
In a shaker, combine Maker’s Mark Bourbon and Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth over ice. Add two dashes of Bittermens Hopped Grapefruit Vermouth, fresh horseradish and one or two dashes of Tabasco. Shake and strain into a rocks glass. Ice optional. Skewer pork rillon for garnish.
- Bourbon Glazed Ham for the Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Bourbon Balls are a Classic Derby Dessert
- Dia de Los Muertos Cocktail: Devilish Manhattan
- Manhattan Cocktail Classic Kicks Off
- A Happy Thanksgiving tasting of Chocolate and Knob Creek Bourbon
- Bourbon Raspberry Float
- Bourbon With Balls is the First Cocktail Made With Testicles
- Barrell Bourbon:Tasting Notes and Observations on Whiskey
- 5 Bottles of Bourbon NEVER to see ice or water
- Today is National Bourbon Day!
- The Manhattan Cocktail
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Smoked Pulled Pork
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- White Lady Cocktail
- Tawny Manhattan
- Classic Manhattan Cocktail
- Big Thick Pork Chops Stuffed With Rosemary, Mushrooms and Goat Cheese