Tikkis are a sort of fried little cake that's quite popular in India.
Most often served fresh and hot from food carts, they are a popular street food in most large Indian cities. They are not, however, known for their health benefits, which this recipe aims to help with by replacing some of the more unhealthy ingredients with much better alternatives.
- Try These Tasty Strips Of Watermelon Jerky
- Must-Try Pimento Cheese Stuffed Patty Pan Squash
- 11 Surprisingly Tasty Insect Recipes
- Healthy And Tasty Roasted Cauliflower With Tahini Sauce
- Check Out This Tasty Kung Pao Frog Legs Recipe
- Tasty French Spring Soup
- Cereal Killers Parody Trailer Wages War on Quaker
- The Helpers' Edible Murder Scene is Horrifiingly Tasty
- Strange Yet Tasty Raw Vegan Breakfast Parfait Recipe
- 5 Ridiculously Tasty Gluten Free Cabbage Recipes
- Oats Tikkis
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Cranberry Crisp Pizza
- Tri-Color Pepper Pita Pizza With Armenian Basturma
- Simple Overnight Oats
- Jerusalem Artichoke, Potato and Parsnip Soup With Caramelized Onions
- Sweet & Salty Granola Bars
- chewy white chocolate pumpkin oatmeal cookies