Question: Why don't Italians eat Spaghetti & Meatballs?
September 27, 2010
Italians eat spaghetti and they eat meatballs, but never the two together. And yet the dish is "classic" in the US, apparently begun by Italian immigrants in NYC. What gives?
Most Recent Questions
by velyn troters
- Why Don't We Just Eat Invasive Species We Need to Get Rid Of?
- 'Eat It Don't Tweet It' Music Video Pokes Fun at Overzealous Food Bloggers
- Don't Miss: Live Italian Cooking Classes Online!
- 5 Cowboy Recipes That Cowboys Don't Eat
- Why Don't The Pictures and The Recipes Match Up?
- Why don't stores sell beet tops (greens).
- Why Don't I Look Like A Fitness Model Yet Blackline Elite
- Lady Gaga Causes Controversy with 'Pop Stars Don't Eat' Tweet
- Don't Knock It Til You Try It: Savory Oatmeal
- Kate Upton: 'I Don't Want to Starve Myself'