Question: Has Anyone Tried Date Syrup In Recipes?
May 27, 2010
I'm looking for recipes where date syrup (such as found here - www.organicsareforeveryone.com) has been used as the primary sweetener, or suggestions on how to use it. Thanks!
Most Recent Questions
by sha dirma
- Has anyone tried Dairyland Whippersmackers recipe
- Chocolate-Almond Coconut Bites
- Madzoon (Homemade Yogurt)
- Vanilla Bean Cherry Granola Bars
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Activ Blast with Xocai Healthy Chocolate Activ
- White Fluffy Frosting - Dairy, Soy, And Sugar Free!!!
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Granola
- Can You Make Limoncello with Agave Nectar?
- Does anyone ever taste the Sushi Tei salad dressing or Wafuu salad dressing and knows the recipes?