Question: In baking what can be a substitute for glycerin?
June 16, 2010
Most Recent Questions
- What Can Be Substituted For Fontina Cheese
- What Can I Substitute For Jalapenos?
- Can Ground Coriander Substitute For Fresh Coriander,If Yes What Is The Ratio?
- What Can Be The Substitute For Whole Grain Mustard?
- What Can Your Substitute For Carnation Thick Cream
- What Can Be Used As A Substitute For The Cornflower?
- What Substitute Can Be Used For Unprocessed Bran?
- what can I substitute for sherry in tchicken parasienne (no alcohol)
- What ingredient can be substituted for Tarragon Spice in Bearnaise Sauce?
- What can I substitute in my recipe for desiccated coconut?