Question: How much ground sage do I use to substitute for fresh sage?
September 11, 2010
Most Recent Questions
by bhrj abhrj
- What should I use as a substitute for flour as a thickening agent and how much should I use in relation to the flour amount?
- How Much Dry Sage Equals One Fresh Sage Leaf?
- If a recipe calls for a bundle of fresh thyme how much dried thyme should be used?
- How Much Dried Sage Is Equal To One Sage Leaf
- How Do You Convert The Rubbed Sage Amount In A Recipe To Fresh Sage Leaves?
- How Much Garlic Powder Can Substitute For (2) Tablespoons Of Minced Garlic?
- How Much Chocolate Chips Are Used To Be Equivalent To 8 Squares Of Chocolate
- How Much Cider Vinegar Should I Use For The Worcestershire Sauce From Scratch Recipe?
- How Much Cider Vinegar Should I Use For Worcestershire Sauce From Scratch
- How Much Fresh Spinach Do You Need To Equal 1 Pound Of Cooked Spinach