Question: Can you add flavoring to almond bark (white)?
April 4, 2011
I use almond bark to coat various things - the other day I melted some and it was smooth as could be until I added a teasp Almond Flavoring. As soon as I did that the almond bark got STIFF AS A BOARD. It tasted great - picked up the almond flavoring - but I couldn't dip anything in it (I was dipping dried apricots). This was natural almond flavoring I was using - not immitation. :> Any ideas what I did wrong?
Most Recent Questions
by rielh ezaki
- my wife is going to make white russinam cupcakes but we can not find anywhere that sells mocha paste - is there an ingredient that we can substitute for the mocha paste - thank you
- Can You Make Peppermint Creams With No Egg Whites
- Can You Use Whole Wheat and White Flour Interchangeably?
- Can you eat the white outside wrapping of the salami?
- can you replace white sugar with brown sugar and if so what are the amounts
- Does lard add more flavor when baking?
- Foul Ball Adds Flavor To Fan's Beer
- Milk Straws Add Flavor With Every Sip
- Disney Adds Gluten-Free Beer, Fruit Smoothies and Organic Teas to Upcoming Landscape of Flavors Food Court
- Milk Straws Add Flavor One Glass At A Time