One of the four stomachs from cows, honeycomb tripe is meatier and more tender than the other varieties and considered the highest grade. Tripe is usually sold bleached and par-cooked. When preparing, it is often sliced our ground up into stewed dishes since it can be quite tough. If using in a soup, be careful not to boil as this will make it tough.
Tripe, or honeycomb tribe is a plank of organ tissue that resembles a honeycomb. It is broad and flat under the honeycomb pattern and pocket shaped.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
The honeycomb tripe should be stewed two to three hours, over medium low heat, until the strong aroma subsides and the meat is tender. This is necessary whether you plan to make a main dish or you are planning to make pickled tripe.
Conserving and Storing
It can be frozen before or after cooking in freezer safe containers or bags.
- Where can I buy honeycomb tripe online
- Bleu Cheese Stuffed Wine Cherries With Honeycomb
- Honeycomb Toffee
- Honeycomb Necklace is a Perfect Gift for Your Sweetie
- WHERE CAN I BUY FISH STOMACH SAUCE
- Pig Stomach
- Fish Stomach Sauce
- What Ramen Looks Like in Your Stomach
- Choo-Choo Train Cookies Are Full Steam Ahead to Your Stomach
- The Party Python Will Slither in Your Stomach