Question: Can You Use Whole Wheat and White Flour Interchangeably?
March 2, 2010
I want to get into baking and am hoping to create healthier versions of my favorite treats. Can I simply substitute whole wheat flour for white flour with having to alter the recipe in any other way?
Most Recent Questions
by ves ara
- Why You Should Be Using Grapeseed Flour
- Study: You Can Lead Someone to Whole Foods, But You Can't Make Them Eat
- KESARI KHEER AUR POODA (SAFFRON INFUSED RICE PUDDING WITH SWEETENED WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES)
- SAFFRON INFUSED RICE PUDDING WITH SWEETENED WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES
- Delicious Vegan Whole Wheat Lasagna with Mushrooms
- Whole Wheat Flour Pancakes With Bananas
- 100% Whole Wheat Bread Rolls
- Colorful Whole Wheat Beet Cookies
- How Long Past The Expiration Date Can You Are Use Canned Gravy?
- Why You Should Be Using Grape Seed Flour