Question: Has anyone got a recipe for Iowa breaded, fried pork loin sandwiches?
May 29, 2011
A semi-thin slice of pork that is breaded and fried and served as a sandwich.....looking for this recipe, do you have one?
Most Recent Questions
by Sunil Kumar
- Has anyone been able to make french fries that are good served at room temperature?
- Roast Loin Of Pork With Pan Fried Apples
- Iowa State Fair Sells Deep Fried Butter On A Stick
- What To Serve With Lobster Salad Sandwiches?
- Costco Will Stop Carrying Pork From Iowa Select Farms
- Fried Butter on a Stick is Latest Fearsome Fair Food
- Has Anyone Tried Date Syrup In Recipes?
- Has anyone checked out my blog?
- Has anyone tried Dairyland Whippersmackers recipe
- Has anyone else used the ThawMometer they talked about on here?