Question: can you use the leaves and stems of spicy globe basil?
August 16, 2010
I wasn't sure if you could use the stems or just how to harvest these wonderfully fragrant, but tiny leaves. I want to freeze some for the winter. The plant adds a wonderful aroma to my flower bed when ever I walk out of the door. It's been very easy to grow, but I want to cook with it also. Thanks for your advice
Most Recent Questions
by vilezh ester
by lice medina
- Spicy Globe Basil
- I love using curry leaves in a variety of curries, masalas, chutneys, and dal's. Have any of you found other creative uses for this magical leaf?
- Do You Need To Wash The Grape Leaves Before You Use Them?
- Can Mint Leaves Be Frozen and Thawed For Use At A Later Time?
- In What Type Of Cooking Would You Use Sage Leaves?
- Can You Put Grape Leaves In The Microwave?
- How Long Can You Leave Cooked Salmon Out Of Refrigerator Before It Goes Bad
- How Long Can You Leave Cream Cheese Out
- Can You Prep Your Own Grapes Leaves To Make Dolmades?
- Can you eat Broccoli Leaves?