Question: Is Beef Stew Left Out Overnight Safe To Eat?
April 27, 2010
I made my boyfriend a pot of Japanese-style curry last night, but forgot to put it in the fridge before going to bed. It was probably 50 degrees in the apartment. Is it safe to eat?
Most Recent Questions
- Can a margarine that is left out all day be safe to eat?
- Can you safely eat cheesecake that has been left out overnight?
- A Year After the Oil Spill: Is Seafood From the Gulf Safe to Eat?
- Are Homemade School Lunches Safe Enough To Eat?
- Is Paraffin Wax Safe To Eat?
- You Left Frozen Chicken Out Overnight Is It Still Good
- Will Cooked Rice Left Out Overnight Be Ok To Use?
- After The "Sell By" Date Has Passed, How Long Is Salsa Safe To Eat?
- Is Slimy Squash Safe To The Eat?
- Are potatoes starting to mold, safe to eat?