Question: Is baking with sure gel instead of Knox gelatins of equal measurements .?
May 26, 2013
My daughters not eating pork and Knox gelatin is a pork product. Question for using sure gel instead of Knox gelatin.
Most Recent Questions
by ves ara
- Is Sure Jell An Alternative For Knox Unflavored Gelatin?
- So I'm trying to figure out how many cups or oz should be in a dinner serving. I'm wondering because I want to order containers and not sure if 24 or 32 oz is too big for an average size meal. Meal could be pasta, rice, meat and/salad. The measurements is
- Hugh Hayden's Gelatin Chicken Shocks the 2011 Jell-O Mold Competition
- TSA Agent Confiscates Cupcake Due to 'Gel-Like' Frosting
- Creamsicle Truffles are Sure to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- Can You Use Applesauce Instead Of Oil In Carrot Cake?
- Celebrate the 4th of July with a Patriotic Poke Cake
- Holiday Flavor Jell-O will Satisfy Yuletide Cravings
- Jell-O Stawberry Parfaits are a Celebratory Treat
- A Creepy Halloween Dessert