Question: What Is The Smoke Point Of Avocado Oil?
January 14, 2010
I've had avocado oil in salad dressings, but never cooked with it. Does it have a high smoke point like grapeseed? or lower like butter or olive oil?
Most Recent Questions
- What's The Smoke Point Of Grapeseed Oil?
- What Are Some Good Ways To Use Macadamia Nut Oil?
- What's for Dinner: Jalapeno Corn Cakes With Avocado Salsa
- What's the best substitute for shortening?
- Infographic: The Benefits of Vegetable Oil
- What Is A 'lug' Of Olive Oil?
- What Is The Best Substitute For A Peanut Oil?
- What is burn temperature of olive oil?
- What's the melting point of orange juice?
- What is the distinct Unique selling Point of Coco Colas?