Question: would orange and pumpkin ruin my mutton stock?
December 24, 2012
I am cooking mutton and am doing a mutton stock using the bones etc..... I know that some things like potato peel and onion skin ruin stock by making them bitter but would the same happen if I added orange peel and juice plus pumpkin skin and seeds.
Most Recent Questions
by lisha jaquez
- How Do You Make A Strong Beef Stock?
- DOES ANYBODY HAVE A GOOD ORANGE CHICKEN RECIPE THEY WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
- Pumpkin French Toast With Orange Honey Butter
- Persimmons Pumpkin Orange Smoothie
- How To Make Vegetable Stock Pulao
- How To Make Stock From Ready Made Veg Stock Cubes?
- Dunkin' Donuts Stock Goes Public on the NASDAQ Stock Market
- How Do You Make Dashi Soup Stock?
- What Herbs Are Used In Traditional Beef Stock?
- How Safe Is It To Use Expired Tetra Pak Chicken Stock?