Question: would orange and pumpkin ruin my mutton stock?
December 24, 2012
I am cooking mutton and am doing a mutton stock using the bones etc..... I know that some things like potato peel and onion skin ruin stock by making them bitter but would the same happen if I added orange peel and juice plus pumpkin skin and seeds.
Most Recent Questions
- How Do You Make A Strong Beef Stock?
- DOES ANYBODY HAVE A GOOD ORANGE CHICKEN RECIPE THEY WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
- Pumpkin French Toast With Orange Honey Butter
- Weird, Freaky & True: Pine Nut Syndrome Ruins Appetites
- How Extreme Couponing Is Ruining It For Us All
- Nasty Rumor Ruining British Restaurant
- How To Make Vegetable Stock Pulao
- How To Make Stock From Ready Made Veg Stock Cubes?
- Dunkin' Donuts Stock Goes Public on the NASDAQ Stock Market
- How Do You Make Dashi Soup Stock?