Question: Does Pressed Garlic Have More Flavor Than Chopped Garlic?
January 20, 2010
I usually crush garlic in a garlic press, even if a recipe says to chop it. If a recipe calls for several chopped cloves of garlic, I find just one or two pressed cloves to be enough, and the amount the recipe calls for to often be overpowering. Does pressing the clove bring out more garlic flavor than chopping it?
Most Recent Questions
by mmi dear
- Does Santa Like Chocolate milk more than Regular milk?
- Doctors are used to having more than one person in the room
- Does Anyone Have Ideas For Fixing Eggplant Other Than Frying--I Love The Taste Of It But Want To Try Something Different
- Does lard add more flavor when baking?
- Does Chapati Flour Have More Fat In It Or Rice
- Does anyone have a recipe for salsa that is not super spicy, and more on the sweet side?
- How Much Garlic Powder Can Substitute For (2) Tablespoons Of Minced Garlic?
- How To Parboil Garlic?
- Best way to peel garlic?
- How Do You Make Black Garlic?