Just because you have to wear dress clothes doesn't mean you have to wear boring accessories, and these foodie cufflinks are the perfect way to give a button-down shirt some flavor. Which of these designs is your favorite?
1. Pretzel Cufflinks: These pretzel cufflinks are handmade from polymer clay and feature tiny specks of white "salt." The pretzels are mounted on a dark blue backing and stainless steel cufflinks.
2. Salmon Maki Cufflinks: These deceptive accessories look like little sushi rolls filled with avocado and salmon. The handcrafted cufflinks measure 5/8 inch in diameter; the artist can even accommodate custom sushi ingredients.
3. Bacon Cufflinks: It wouldn't be a proper roundup without some mention of bacon, and these bacon cufflinks offer the perfect accessory for pork fans. The hand-etched copper bacon strips are attached to sterling silver cufflinks.
4. Beer Cap Cufflinks: These beer cap cufflinks are made with Pabst Blue Ribbon caps. The accessories' eco sensibilities don't stop there; the artist donates 5 percent of each purchase to the Seattle Humane Society.
5. Chinese Food Cufflinks: These Chinese food cufflinks feature miniature fried spring rolls on lettuce that have been made by hand out of polymer clay. These accessories even come with a hand-sewn takeout box to keep them safe and scratch-free between uses.