Kelly Rowland is on the 80/20 Diet

September 27, 2011

Kelly Rowland is on the 80/20 diet. The concept of the lifestyle is actually quite simple. The songstress says 80% of her foods are healthy, while the other 20% can be whatever she wants, including junk food, sweet treats or any of the other not-so-good for you foods.

"It's great because it means you're not depriving yourself of anything," Rowland said.

The singer also shared her meals for a typical day.

"Breakfast is very important, and I'll start with porridge. Lunch will probably be my most calorific meal of the day to give me energy at work, like tuna pasta, and then at dinner it will be a very light grilled chicken or fish with vegetables."

Image Sources:



Dr. Len Schwartz's picture

an interesting way to diet.

To Your Success,

Dr. Len Schwartz
Pres/CEO of Pro2Pro Network