If you're still hunting for a Halloween outfit for your little one, consider these adorable food-themed baby costumes. Four of these come from Etsy artisans, while one is a commercially sold infant costume too cute to pass up. Which of these is your favorite?
1. Ice Cream Cone Baby Costume: This sweet baby costume will turn your infant into a super-sized ice cream cone, complete with sprinkles and a cherry on top. The costumes are sized for babies between 3 and 6 months of age, and can be made in sets for twins or triplets. Adorable!
2. Sushi Baby Costume: Sushi fans will get a kick out of this nigiri onesie. The customizable onesie can be made with shrimp or salmon on its front, and the sushi grass, wasabi and ginger also come with it. It's available in several sizes ranging from 3 months to 18 months.
3. Candy Apple Baby Costume: This candy apple-themed baby costume is made of eco felt and fits loosely so as to accommodate warm clothes underneath. It also comes with a headband outfitted with a felt "stick" to complete the look.
4. Tootsie Bunting Infant Costume: This Tootsie Roll costume turns your baby into the treat. The officially licensed design uses a hood rather than a separate hat for convenience.
5. Candy Corn Newborn Costume: Even newborns can get in on the Halloween fun with this candy corn baby costume. The knit, reversible pod is 19 inches long and 7.5 inches wide, and comes with a matching hat.