These classic French desserts are a testimony to the centuries spent perfecting the art of making pastry. Indulge for a day and try one of these recipes.
Crepes Suzette Can be served as dessert or as a sweet morning treat.
Crème Caramel You may know this dessert by other names such as flan or crema catalana.
Cherry Clafouti The classic is made with pears but the contrast in colors are lovely in this dessert.
Meyer Lemon Soufflè This dessert is light as air and melts the second it hits your tongue.
Cream Puff If you don't want to go through the fuss of dipping the cream puffs in chocolate, dust with powered sugar.
Tarte Tatin Traditionally made with apples but plums and peaches are also delicious.
Chocolate Pots de Crème For Mocha flavored Pots de Crème just add coffee.
Vanilla Crème Brûlée This custard is finished with a caramelized sugar topping. Nothing beats the sound of that first crack.
Photo By: DolceDanielle
- How-To Recipe: Pear Tarte Tatin
- Sweet Pink Eclairs for Mother's Day
- Easy Pear Tarte Tatin
- Fabulously French Apple Tarte Tatin
- Perfect Petite Pumpkin Cream Puffs
- Easy Chocolate Eclairs
- How -To Recipe: Caramel Chocolate Pot de Creme
- Five Fruity Ways to Make Creme Brulee
- Luxurious Coffee Pot de Creme
- 11 Best Sweet & Savory Crepes Recipes