The mighty egg is getting its day in the sun, May is National Egg Month. What a perfect time to celebrate this versatile and nourishing breakfast staple. Go for local, organic, and pasture-raised whenever possible. Chickens that foraged on worms, seeds, and greens produce more nutrient-dense eggs than those that were fed soy and grains. The brighter the yolks the better, the more orange the yolk, the more beta carotene in the egg (due to greens in the diet). Yolks also contain lecithin, which cholesterol move through the blood. So, there is no need to feel guilty as you indulge in these unique recipes.
Parsnip, Kale, and Carrot Frittata
A colorful antioxidant-rich brunch treat.
Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
This devilish dish is taken to the next level with the addition of smoked salmon.
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Perfect Puddings: 8 Best Recipes
- Celiac Saturday: Tasty Thai Curries
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites