Chilled cocktails and iced tea are two of summer's great pleasures, and what better way to enjoy them but in one drink. The smoky and savory quality of tea brings a refreshing herbaceous note to these three cocktails.
Rodeo Tea Cocktail
Lemon juice and blueberry liquor give this tea cocktail a fresh blueberry pie flavor.
Iced Tea Cocktail
A grown-up version of Long Island Iced Tea.
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Thirsty Thursday: Tea & Alcohol
- Melon Madness: 5 Refreshing Coolers
- 5 Refreshing Brunch Cocktails
- Jennie Ripps and Maria Littlefield Spice Up Cocktails With Tea Blends [Interview]
- The refreshing and electrifying Mercadito Cocktail from Milagro
- Refreshing Rhubarb Margarita
- The Merry Mary is a Refreshing Cocktail
- Food Channel’s 2011 Top 10 Beverage Trends
- Refreshing Passion Fruit Mimosa
- Cinnamon Hot Toddy, infused with sunshine
- Cool and Refreshing Asian Cucumber Salad
- Strawberry Cucumber Refresher
- Refreshing Almond and Berry Smoothie
- A Refreshing Drink To Welcome You All
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Sicilian Blood Orange Liquor - Arancello
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Classic Mai Tai
- Adam and Eve Cocktail