Pancakes are a delectable morning treat. The smell of them on the griddle makes me excited for breakfast. Here are five recipes that will get your morning off to a good start.
A thin pancake similar to a crepe, usually served with ligonberry jam or with a squeeze of lemon and a dusting of powdered sugar.
These large pancakes are baked instead of made on the griddle. Delicious with cinnamon apples.
A Southwest version of savory cakes. These have green chilies, green onion, red pepper, and corn.
Typical in Jewish cuisine, I like to top mine the traditional way with sour cream and apple sauce.
An American classic, served best with butter and pure maple syrup.
- Wake-Up Call: Apple Cider Doughnuts
- The Best Birthday Cake Pancakes
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- The Best Blueberry Banana Pancakes
- Wake Me Up With Gingerbread Pancakes
- Perfect Camp Pancake Mix
- Italian Wake-Up Call: Caffe Affogato
- Ghoulishly Good Ghost Pancakes
- Insanely Delicious Cinnamon Marscapone Pancakes with Cheeries
- Oreo Cookie Pancakes are a Delicious Start to Your Day
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Green Plantain Pancake w/ Cheese and Tomato Scallion Sauce (Arepa de Platanos Verde con Queso y Salsa de Tomate y Cebolla)
- Crazy Dutch Babies
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Creamy Egg and Vegetable Muffins
- Healthy Eggs Benedict
- Fruity Breakfast Buns
- Caramel Apple Cream And White Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- Gingerbread Pancakes
- Apple-Cheese Pancakes