Butternut squash is easily on my list of Favorite Fall Foods. Rich and creamy, lightly sweet and perfect for roasting, toasting, pureeing, sauteeing, grating and -- well, you get the point. Perfect for soup, butternut squash pairs especially well with apples, sage and curry. Depending on your meal, each ingredient highlights a different element of the squash's natural flavor profile. Here are 5 of my favorite (gluten free!) butternut squash soup recipes to share with you and yours - perfect for those cold autumn nights.
Calvados-Laced Butternut Squash Soup with Cinnamon & Bay Leaves
Calvados, an apple brandy, adds a nice kick to this simple soup - destined to warm you inside and out on a cold autumn night.
Curried Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
Spicy curry powder (not necessarily hot-spicy, just flavorful-spicy), sweet apples and roasted squash make a perfect hearty soup.
Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
Using coconut milk, this 5 ingredient soup is an excellent base or meal all on its own! Dairy free.
Roasted Butternut Squash, Parsnip and Red Pepper Soup
Laced with cumin and a dash of cayenne, this thick and hearty soup is perfect for lunch or dinner. Add toasted pumpkin seeds/pepitas as a garnish for a nice autumnal treat.
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Shiitake Noodle Soup
- Vegetable and Herb Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Southwestern Tortilla Soup