Simple tarts are a perfect way to showcase fresh fruit! A quick pie crust, fresh fruit and spices, bake and enjoy. From summer berries to tomatoes, apples and pears, you can make a spectacular(ly easy!) tart out of just about anything. Here are 5 of my favorite fruit tarts, all gluten free, and perfect for autumn baking.
Nectarine Almond Tart
Creamy almond filling and fresh nectarines make for an unbeatable combination.
Pear & Apricot Tart
With cardamom and vanilla bean, this tart is an impressive fall favorite.
Brie & Pear Tart
A classic combination of creamy tart brie and sweet, juicy pears. Use your favorite gluten free pie crust for this recipe and voila! Instant awesomeness.
Rustic Tomato Margherita Tart
A pefect way to use up the last crop of heirloom tomatoes.
Apple Galette with Quinoa Crust
Rich sweet, juicy apples in a simple crust make this rustic tart a must-try.
For more fabulous gluten free tart recipes, check out these links...
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Favorite Fall Chili Recipes, Gluten Free
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Gluten Free Pecan Pie 3 Ways
- 3 Rad Raw Recipes - Gluten Free Too!
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Must Try Recipes
- 3 Tasty Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Pumpkin Brownies, a simple recipe for a seasonal sensation
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Gingered Pumpkin Cupcakes
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Paella Catalane With Mussels, Squid & Crevettes
- What is your favorite way to celebrate the harvest?