Lauren Conrad gave visitors of her website a few tips on how to fit back into their skinny jeans within 7 days. Her plan includes meal ideas and several options for different exercise routines.
A typical day on Conrad's plan includes half an avocado stuffed with cottage cheese and a side of sliced tomato for breakfast, grilled Bruschetta chicken for lunch, and a healthy chicken salad for dinner. Her snack options include a cup of red grapes and a law fat string cheese, a 1/4 cup of almonds, or a hard-boiled egg with whole-grain crackers.
Check our more of the fashionista's 7 Day Plan here.
- Britney Spears' Femme Fatale Diet and Exercise Plan
- Cheesecake Factory "SkinnyLicious" Menu Contains Healthier Options
- Skinny Green Smoothie
- Skinny Ice Cream Sundaes
- Community Spotlight: Dr. Jean Layton FoodistaChat Recap
- Lauren Graham Shares her Healthy Eating Habits
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Ellie Krieger Re-Releases Healthy Cookbook
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- The Ultimate Diet Friendly Pizza
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Skinny Chicken Peanut Stew
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- My plan is this ...
- Plan Ahead Pork Tenderloin...