Lauren Conrad gave visitors of her website a few tips on how to fit back into their skinny jeans within 7 days. Her plan includes meal ideas and several options for different exercise routines.
A typical day on Conrad's plan includes half an avocado stuffed with cottage cheese and a side of sliced tomato for breakfast, grilled Bruschetta chicken for lunch, and a healthy chicken salad for dinner. Her snack options include a cup of red grapes and a law fat string cheese, a 1/4 cup of almonds, or a hard-boiled egg with whole-grain crackers.
Check our more of the fashionista's 7 Day Plan here.
- Low-Iodine Living: Day 2
- The Dr. Oz Formula to Lose 3 Pounds in 3 Days
- Infographic: Weight Loss for Food Lovers
- Low Iodine Living: Day 6
- Editor-in-Chief of Self Magazine Launches New Diet Book
- Lance Armstrong on the Engine 2 Diet
- JWoww Shares Bikini Season Diet
- Nicole Scherzinger Doesn't Believe in Diets
- Kym Johnson Stays in Shape with Freshology
- Cheesecake Factory "SkinnyLicious" Menu Contains Healthier Options
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Frozen Banana Yogurt
- Delicious Strawberry Cake
- Skinny Chicken Peanut Stew
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet, Mushroom & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad