Kimora Lee Simmons recently launched a new line of skincare called Shinto Clinical. But the supermodel says it takes much more than a great product to achieve healthy skin.
"I definitely think that diet plays a role... Growing up I haven't always had the best diet and the times that I am on the better diet is when I'm sticking closer to my Asian roots with a lot of fish and seaweed and things like that," Simmons told The Celebrity Cafe. "And that is what I have tried to pack into that by-product, the omegas and kelps."
- Kimora Lee Simmons Credits 'Fabulosity Diet' to Post-Baby Weight Loss
- Gail Simmons Reveals Diet Secrets
- Angela Simmons Promotes Vegetarianism with PETA
- Organic Avenue is Liv Tyler's Secret to Glowing Skin
- One Direction Tackles Skin Problems With Vegetable Drinks
- Claire Simmons' Pizza-Only Diet Could Kill Her
- Gail Simmons Talks About her New Memoir and 'Top Chef' Behind the Scenes
- Gene Simmons is Opening a Restaurant in California
- Gail Simmons Memoir Coming Out in 2012
- Gail Simmons' Super Bowl Menu Ideas