Kimora Lee Simmons recently launched a new line of skincare called Shinto Clinical. But the supermodel says it takes much more than a great product to achieve healthy skin.
"I definitely think that diet plays a role... Growing up I haven't always had the best diet and the times that I am on the better diet is when I'm sticking closer to my Asian roots with a lot of fish and seaweed and things like that," Simmons told The Celebrity Cafe. "And that is what I have tried to pack into that by-product, the omegas and kelps."
- Kimora Lee Simmons Credits 'Fabulosity Diet' to Post-Baby Weight Loss
- Gail Simmons Reveals Diet Secrets
- Halle Berry's Trainer Says 'Eat Frequently'
- Celebrity Trainer Bob Greene says 'Don't Give Up Fat'
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says her Diet Changed her Marriage
- Padma Lakshmi Says her Family has a Healthy Diet
- Zooey Deschanel Says her Healthy Weight is 'Weird' for Hollywood
- Angela Simmons Promotes Vegetarianism with PETA
- Megan Fox says she Lost Too Much Weight on Vegan Diet
- Melissa Etheridge says Western Acidic Diet is Toxic
- Amelia Simmons' Orange Pudding
- Lisa's Awesome Lasagna (That's Right..Awesome)
- Who Says They Don’t Like Cauliflower: Roasted Cauliflower and Poblano Pepper Soup
- Karen Lee's Five Spice Braised Brisket
- Chicken With Red Glutinous Rice Wine Lees (Hong Zao Ji - 红槽鸡)
- Baked Spare Ribs With Red Wine Lees
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Simply Hummus
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes