April 21, 2014
There's nothing quite like a good grilled cheese, well, unless you count this Grilled Cheese Pickle Melt.
Blending together two flavors that you'd think shouldn't go well together, this sandwich treads new and cheesy ground.
2 slices white bread
2 slices American cheese (Kraft is my favorite!)
9 dill pickle slices (I usually use the thin hamburger dills)
Butter, for frying
To read the rest of this recipe, Click Here: Cheesy Pickle Griller Recipe
- The Morris Grilled Cheese Truck Serves Sandwiches From an Old Police Van
- The Grilled Cheese Martini is a Comfort Food Cocktail
- 7 Suprising Foods You Can Make With Potato Chips
- 40 Incredible Grilled Cheese Creations With Recipes
- Suprise Someone With These Jalapeno Popper Wontons
- Denny's Debuts Epic Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Must-Make Recipes for Your Memorial Day Barbecue
- Copycat Recipe: In-N-Out Animal Style Burger
- 10 Must-Try Stuffed Pepper Recipes
- Campfire Cooking: 4 Recipes to Cook on Your Next Camping Trip
- Pickle Suprise
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Easy
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Christmas Goat Cheese Ball
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil