Question: Recipe Nutrition Analysis program
August 4, 2011
I have used Nutricook for years to analyse recipes but it has been discontinued. What are all of you using that is cheap? Also up to date with things like the USDA databases, etc. I've looked at a few and don't seem to like most so would love to know what you guys are using. Thanks much.
Most Recent Questions
- Julia Roberts Went on 'Reset' Program to get in Shape for 'Mirror Mirror'
- Kirstie Alley Organic Liaison Weight Loss Program Announced
- Veggie Voucher Program
- The Surrey Hotel Cocktail Program is Room Service for Mixology
- KFC Hires Aaron Person as Chief Chicken Officer for Cook Certification Program
- OCP - Overseas Coupon Program
- The Ultimate Diet Friendly Pizza
- Fresh Summer Salads
- Gluten-Free Thai Chicken Noodle Bowl
- Must-Try Vegan Recipe: Cauliflower Flatbread with Avocado and Hummus