Question: How to cook brussel sprouts?
June 7, 2012
I want so much to like brussel sprouts! I have tried them roasted with olive oil, salt and pepper, and bacon crumbs, boiled, and steamed. I have even tried them in vegetable soup and chicken pot pie. They are bitter no matter how I cook them. I have grown my own and have tried fresh store bought. Could someone please help? What am I doing wrong?
Most Recent Questions
If you are looking for a best mobile app development company in Delhi and NCR then you are at right place, We are the top Android development, iOS development and windows app development company in Delhi NCR http://hdisolution.in/
- Roasted Honey Bacon Sriracha Brussel Sprouts and Other Thanksgiving Vegetable Side Dishes
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Red Onions and Pancetta
- Simple Side Dish: Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Red Onions and Pancetta
- Roasted Brussels Sprout, Mushroom and Pecan Pasta
- Amazing Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Red Onions and Pancetta
- Balsamic Roasted Chanterelles, Onions, and Brussel Sprouts
- Luck of the Irish Pasta with Corned Beef and Brussel Sprouts
- Roasted Lemon Garlic Brussel Sprouts
- Balsamic Roasted Chanterelles, Onions and Brussels Sprouts
- Grilled Brussels Sprouts & Roasted Chickpea Hash