Question: How to cook brussel sprouts?
June 7, 2012
I want so much to like brussel sprouts! I have tried them roasted with olive oil, salt and pepper, and bacon crumbs, boiled, and steamed. I have even tried them in vegetable soup and chicken pot pie. They are bitter no matter how I cook them. I have grown my own and have tried fresh store bought. Could someone please help? What am I doing wrong?
Most Recent Questions
by riard nersn
- Roasted Honey Bacon Sriracha Brussel Sprouts and Other Thanksgiving Vegetable Side Dishes
- Simple Side Dish: Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Red Onions and Pancetta
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Red Onions and Pancetta
- Roasted Brussels Sprout, Mushroom and Pecan Pasta
- Amazing Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Red Onions and Pancetta
- Balsamic Roasted Chanterelles, Onions, and Brussel Sprouts
- Luck of the Irish Pasta with Corned Beef and Brussel Sprouts
- Balsamic Roasted Chanterelles, Onions and Brussels Sprouts
- Grilled Brussels Sprouts & Roasted Chickpea Hash
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Garlic