Question: How can I make mocha paste? Is there a good substitute ingredient for mocha paste?
March 15, 2011
Mocha paste is an ingredient called for in these cupcakes I want to try. I can only find it online and it is much too expensive. I am trying to find out how to make it on my own or if there is a good substitute for it...
Most Recent Questions
by lias jashua
- my wife is going to make white russinam cupcakes but we can not find anywhere that sells mocha paste - is there an ingredient that we can substitute for the mocha paste - thank you
- In a fridge, how long can you keep a green curry paste?
- How To Reconstitute Tomato Paste?
- Can You Substitute Curry Powder For Curry Paste
- What ingredient can be substituted for Tarragon Spice in Bearnaise Sauce?
- How Do You Determine The Nutritional Value Of Substituting Ingredients?
- How Long Past The Expiration Date Can You Are Use Canned Gravy?
- Hi! I would like to make the boysenberry cake recipe. The picture looks phenomenal! However, the recipe does not give the ingredients for the fillings that are shown in the picture. Where can i find them?
- What can I substitute for eggs when making cornbread?
- Would you need to refrigerate vanilla bean paste?