Question: Can You Substitute Olive Oil For Butter In French Onion Soup?
December 30, 2009
Most Recent Questions
by cho Gesu
by lex flippo
- What can I use to substitute a patisson squash in a soup?
- Spinach and Ricotta Gnudi With Tomato-Butter Sauce
- my wife is going to make white russinam cupcakes but we can not find anywhere that sells mocha paste - is there an ingredient that we can substitute for the mocha paste - thank you
- Meatless Monday: Julia Child Ratatouille
- Mahi Mahi Soup
- Can I Substitute Butter For Ghee
- Can I Substitute Butter With Ghee In Baking Recipes
- Chicken With Grilled Onions and Sumac
- Marinated Lamb With Tomato and Green Onion
- What Cheeses Go Well With Onion Soup