Question: I'm Pretty Sure You Can,But Is It Ok To Freeze Panna Cotta,I Doubled The Recipe Because I Had A Heap Of Cream,and I Need To Freeze Them Or Eat Them,Really Really Fast!!
April 7, 2010
Most Recent Questions
- My hubbard and spaghetti squash has frozen out in my garage. Is there anything I can do to save them? There are only a few. I grew them for fun more than food, but still....
- when using tomatios in salsa do you have to cook them or use them raw
- How do you keep russet potatoes from turning brown if you peel them in advance of roasting them.
- Really Fattening & Really Delicious Cheddar Cheese Chowder
- Them is Good Eats
- Why Do Carrots Turn Rubbery When You Leave Them Out?
- Do You Need To Wash The Grape Leaves Before You Use Them?
- Should I Clean Live Crabs Before Boiling Them?
- How Many Days Do Leftovers With Chicken Last Before You Shouldn't Eat Them?
- Who & Where Ambrosia Apples Grow and Sell Them?