Question: I'm Pretty Sure You Can,But Is It Ok To Freeze Panna Cotta,I Doubled The Recipe Because I Had A Heap Of Cream,and I Need To Freeze Them Or Eat Them,Really Really Fast!!
April 7, 2010
Most Recent Questions
- Really Fattening & Really Delicious Cheddar Cheese Chowder
- My hubbard and spaghetti squash has frozen out in my garage. Is there anything I can do to save them? There are only a few. I grew them for fun more than food, but still....
- when using tomatios in salsa do you have to cook them or use them raw
- How do you keep russet potatoes from turning brown if you peel them in advance of roasting them.
- Really? Eggplant Parmesan?
- Does Nutrisystem Food Ever Really Expire
- Is Some Cheese Really Aged In Cow Or Other Manure
- What is a good simple camera that will photograph food really well without complicated lighting set up
- Do the humidity settings on the drawers in my refrigerator really matter?
- A Fish That's Not Really A Fish...?!