Question: Does anyone know how to make Dal Kalbi? (Korean Spicy Chicken?)
May 17, 2011
I had this in Korea, up north. It had chicken in red pepper paste, sweet potato, cabbage, and big rice noodles. I miss it and want to make it for my husband, he loved it when we were stationed there. Thank You
Most Recent Questions
by vin snyder
by dward jon
by rjun shiekh
- Korean Kalbi Jjim (Spicy Braised Beef Short Ribs)
- Chicken Tteokbokki w Gaednip (Korean Spicy Rice Cakes w Perilla Leaves)
- Does anyone know where to find Sand Plum Jelly?
- does anyone know how to get claire gel on the gold coast. please email me if you can help thank you
- Does anyone ever taste the Sushi Tei salad dressing or Wafuu salad dressing and knows the recipes?
- Does anyone know how to make scottish meat pies?
- Kimchi/Kimchee/Gimchi (Korean Fermented Spicy Cabbage)
- Steak Tteokbokki (Korean Spicy Rice Cakes w Steak)
- Does anyone have a recipe for salsa that is not super spicy, and more on the sweet side?
- Kalbi - Korean Bbq Shortribs