1. Cut partially frozen meat across the grain into thin slices.Marinate in a mixture of 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons water, brown sugar, pepper and 2 teaspoons cornstarch, at least 30 minutes.
2. Combine the chicken broth with 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch and 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce for gravy.
3. Wash the broccoli, cut the flowers from the stems and cut the stems into 1/4 inch pieces.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok. Add broccoli, sprinkle with salt and toss. Add 3 tablespoons water and cook until crisp tender. Remove to dish.
5. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons oil and heat. Add beef and stir fry until it cooks through. Stir in chicken broth mixture and cook and stir until it thickens. Add broccoli and bean sprouts. Cook until hot and well combined.