In a perfect world there will be no speed traps. Or any speed limits for that matter. And cocktails will flow like a car without brakes.
If you want to experience the Speedtrap cocktail you must get spicy ginger beer like Barretts or Goya. Both have real bite! They will race through your palate with endless speed.
In a cocktail shaker, fill ¼ with ice
Add 2 shots of Bushmill’s Honey Whiskey
Add 1 shot of Lucid Absinthe
Bitter End Jamaican Jerk Bitters
Pour into tall cocktail glasses with ice and top with Ginger Beer and two drops of the Bitter End Jamaican Jerk Bitters in each glass (No more than that! This stuff is electrically spicy)
The Lingerie Addict cocktail
I’ve recently discovered Rose’ Lillet. It’s even more magical with Rye Whiskey, Cynar and Raspberry Simple Syrup- Whiskey Barrel Bitters round out this drink and it is further livened by seltzer. MMM!
In a cocktail shaker add ¼ with ice
Add 2 shots of Rose’ Lillet
Add 1 Shot of Cynar
Add 2 shots of Hudson Rye by Tuthilltown
Add 2 Shakes of the Fee Brothers Whiskey Barrel Bitters
Add 2 Tablespoons of Royal Rose Raspberry Syrup
Strain into short Rocks glasses with a Glace’ ice cube in each
Garnish with a pinwheel of lime
Absinthe Wash- Tuthilltown Rye-Carpano Antica Formula-Blood Orange juice-coconut water ice
Fill short cocktail glass with 1 shot of Absinthe and 4 shots of water and ice
Let cool for a few minutes
Pour out Absinthe, Water, Ice mixture and…I know it sounds like a waste of good Absinthe... Set aside for the chaser!
Add a couple cubes of coconut water ice to the Absinthe rinsed glass
To a cocktail shaker fill ¼ with regular ice
Add 2 Shots Tuthilltown Rye (Hudson)
Add 1 Shot Carpano Antica
Add 4 oz Blood Orange Juice (freshly squeezed)
Add 2-3 shots of coconut water (sweetened is ok)
Shake and strain into the pre-chilled, Absinthe washed glasses
Use the Absinthe wash as your chaser!
There is no Noelle in my life, never has been, but it doesn’t hurt to create a drink for an imaginary Noelle.
She might enjoy this cocktail by the bucketful!
This drink calls for a wisp of Aperol and a Botanical Gin like Nolet’s Gin with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and a splash of Royal Rose Cardamom Clove Syrup finished with soda water
To a cocktail shaker filled ¼ with ice add ¼ shot of Aperol and 2 shots of Nolet’s Gin
Add 3-4 oz of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and 2 Tablespoons of Royal Rose Cardamom/Clove simple syrup
Pour into Coupe’ glasses and finish with a splash of seltzer water
Garnish with a home cured cherry
- Rediscovering Gin
- Shwood Canby Sunglasses Are Made From Bushmills Irish Whiskey Barrels
- What does Blat mean in Catalonian?
- What to do when you had too much at Tales of the Cocktail
- Diplomatico Rum Anejo, Snap, Stroh Rum and Busted Barrel Rum=Magical HOT BUTTERED RUM
- What is it about Rum and Bitters?
- I don't like to taste liquor without food!
- Brilliant Mixology from a Bottle? YES!
- A Julia Child 100th Birthday inspired Mocktail and a Cocktail
- Search for the perfect ice (Cocktail Cubes)
- A timely take on the Old Fashioned
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Bitter Gourd Boiled With Pork Ribs (Ma-Ra Tom Ka-Dook Mou)
- Elderflower cocktails
- Easy Mojito Recipe
- Cranberry Crush
- Cranberry Citrus Cocktail
- Cinnamon Hot Toddy, infused with sunshine
- This is how I keep the cold away; gingery grapefruit gimlet