September 25, 2012
VeganCorner is a review website purely for vegans and vegetarians. The website was created to compete with Yelp and allow omnivores to read personal recommendations on restaurants and products, as well as share other vegan-friendly information.
As Yelp just created options for vegans and vegetarians, VeganCorner might have a tougher time attracting new users.
- New Yelp Search Options for Vegans and Vegetarians Make it Easy Being Meat-Free
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Honey LaBronx Launches Vegan Drag Queen Cooking Show
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- 3 Must Try 'No Potato' Leek Soup Recipes - Vegan + Gluten Free
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Corner Bakery's Pesto Cavatappi Recipe
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup