Kobe beef is known for it's tender, velvety texture and buttery flavor. The masters at Steakhouse Elite are crafting American Kobe-style beef that captures these same desired qualities.
Steakhouse Elite Kobe-crafted products come only from 100% US-raised beef, are never frozen, and are affordable. Their beef is also higher in monounsaturated fat, making it a healthier option to conventional beef. Best of all, it takes better! Try these delicious Kobe-crafted Cheeseburger Pockets. Kids and adults alike will love them!
Steakhouse Elite Kobe-Crafted Cheeseburger Pockets
1 Package Steakhouse Elite ground beef (1LB)
4 Slices Cheese – Choose your favorite
¼ Cup Minced Sweet Onion
1/8 Tsp. Ground Pepper
1/8 Tsp. Kosher Salt
1/8 Tsp. Paprika
16 slices pickles or Jalapeños
2 (8 ounce) packaged refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
On an ungreased cookie sheets divide crescent roll dough into rectangles. Do not separate at the diagonal perforations. (Try pinching the diagonal perforation together to make a solid piece of dough).
In a medium mixing bowl, mix the 1 lb of Steakhouse Elite ground beef together with the onion, salt, pepper, and paprika.
Place ¼ cup of the beef mixture onto each crescent sheet; top with your pickles or jalapenos. Stretch dough over meat.
Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 21 minutes.
Foodista did not receive payment for this post.
- Tender and Juicy Brined Chicken Breast with Sautéed Onion Dipping Sauce
- “Make Your Grill Mark on the Nation” Sweepstakes and Our Seattle-Style Cheeseburger Recipe!
- Budget Friendly Eats: Bisquick's Cheeseburger Pie
- Sunday Supper: Cheeseburger Casserole
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- Got Beef? 6 Tips For Creating the Perfect All-American Cheeseburger
- Quick and Easy Cheeseburger Chowder
- Cheeseburger Wrapping Paper Makes Every Present a Whopper
- Easy Dinner: Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Cheeseburger Slippers Are Slip-On Sandwiches
- Juicy Grilled Rib Eye
- Juicy Steak With Mushrooms, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Horseradish Sauce
- Kobe Sirloin Tips In Mushroom Wine Sauce With Duck Fat Potato Dominoes and Rocket
- Bbq Party: Juicy Clams & Mussels In Truffle Oil & White Wine
- Bbq Cheeseburgers
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Smoked Pulled Pork
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad