Question: How long can you marinate chicken in buttermilk?
June 26, 2011
A fried chicken recipe calls for chicken to be marinated in buttermilk for an hour before cooking, unfortunately I had an errand to attend to and completely forgot about the marinating chicken in the fridge.It's marinating now for four hours and I'd like to know if it's still okay to use it. Would it taste too much like milk? Thanks.
Most Recent Questions
- How long will cupcakes keep in the frig if made with buttermilk?
- How Long Can You Keep Marinated Artichokes In The Refrigerator After Opened?
- How Long Can You Safely Keep Homemade Chicken Stock In The Freezer?
- What can I substitute for buttermilk?
- For the Cranberry Orange cake...how much Buttermilk?
- How Long Do You Cook Marinated Turkey Tenderloin In A Crockpot?
- How Long Past The Expiration Date Can You Are Use Canned Gravy?
- How can preserve vine spinach for long periods of time? Can you dehydrate it?
- How to Make Perfect Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- How Long Can You Safely Eat Cake That Has Been Left Unrefrigerated?