Question: What Are The Temperature Equivelents For The Settings On A Slow Cooker?
February 10, 2010
Most slow cookers I'm familiar with have settings like Low-Medium-High. What do those levels equate to in degrees Fahrenheit? Does it vary much from manufacturer to manufacturer?
Most Recent Questions
- Crock Pot Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Easy Chicken Recipe: Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken Noodles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Delish Crock Pot Pho Soup Recipe
- Best Crock Pot Beef Stew
- Best Ever Crock Pot Pulled Pork
- Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Crock-Pot Beef and Bean Tacos
- Crock Pot Carne Asada Tacos