Question: Can You Substitute Agar Agar Flakes For The Xanthan Gum?
February 22, 2010
Most Recent Questions
by ves ara
- Xanthan Gum
- my wife is going to make white russinam cupcakes but we can not find anywhere that sells mocha paste - is there an ingredient that we can substitute for the mocha paste - thank you
- Can You Substitute Olive Oil For Butter In French Onion Soup?
- What Can You Substitute For Tomatillo
- Can You Substitute Curry Powder For Curry Paste
- Can You Suggest A Substitute For Curd Cheese?
- What Can You Use As A Substitute Lemonade Concentrate?
- How Can You Substitute Regular Rice For Instant Rice In The A Casserole?
- Can You Substitute Gelatin For Pectin
- Can You Substitute Whole Tomatoes For The Crushed Tomatoes?