Childish though it may be, my favorite cookbooks are always the ones with glossy, colorful pages and even more colorful pictures. Ann Gentry's latest book, Vegan Family Meals, has that as well as delicious recipes and great tips on the vegan lifestyle sprinkled throughout The result is a combination cookbook and vegan guide that you can browse for creative recipes or enjoyably read cover to cover.
Ms. Gentry clearly knows her stuff from years of experimenting with vegan, raw, and macrobiotic diets. She has applied this arsenal of knowledge in her famous vegan restaurant as well as in her book. The recipes are creative, versatile and, most important for busy families, relatively simple. She provides tips for preparing in advance and managing multi-step dishes.
Best of all, Ms Gentry understands that a vegan diet, while easier today than in years past, is a challenging undertaking. Feeding an entire family healthy, vegan fare while juggling a demanding career takes superpowers.....or a copy of Vegan Family Meals! So curl up on a comfy chair or light up your stove, either way, Family Vegan Meals will educate and delight.
- How To Thrive: A Review
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- 5 Perfect Vegan Pumpkin Recipes
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Playing With Your Food - 3 Healthy Snacks Moms and Kids Will Love!
- 3 Must Try 'No Potato' Leek Soup Recipes - Vegan + Gluten Free
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Apple and Ginger Pie
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Simple lentil soup
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Bibimbab (Korean Rice w Vegetables & Beef)