I don't think I know anybody who doesn't like corn. I get excited when I see the ears at the farm stand, waiting patiently in their husks for someone to pick them up. When it is in season, the kernels are sweet yellow gems that pop in your mouth. These five recipes show corn's versatility and offer a variety of ways to use this summer's bounty.
Good with eggs for breakfast or a bowl of chili for dinner.
Mexican Grilled Corn
A south-of-the-border twist on a favorite barbecue side dish.
Edamame and Red Pepper Succotash
An easy dish that can be made in minutes.
Crab and Corn Chowder
A luscious New England chowder that makes you feel as if your on the East coast.
A great condiment for tacos, grilled fish, or grilled chicken.
- 5 Must-Try Corn Recipes for the Summer
- Easy Dinner Recipes: Grilled Mexican Chicken Sandwich
- Sunday Supper: Steak Fajitas
- How to Make Mexican Style Grilled Corn
- Mexican Grilled Corn
- Grilled Garlic Herb Shrimp and Other Summer Shrimp Dishes
- Easy Eggroll Enchiladas
- Absurdly Easy Grilled Chicken Tacos
- Candy Corn on the Cob is a Sweet Vegetable Serving
- Awesome Corn on The Cob Cupcakes
- Spicy Grilled Corn
- Black Bean and Fresh Corn Tacos
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Roasted Corn on the Cobb
- Easy Mexican Rice - gestational diabetes Recipe
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad